Sometimes, your car can be trying to tell you something. If you are hearing an unusual noise, smelling a funky smell, or feeling something out of the ordinary when driving, it may be a sign that your vehicle needs a little extra TLC. When it comes to your vehicle’s brakes, you should never ignore the warning signs:
- You notice that your brake light is flashing on your dashboard. Your brake light is on.
- When you are driving, you either a squealing sound, grinding noise, or both. These sounds are usually indicators of metal against metal.
- When you step on your brakes, you feel wobbling or vibration.
- Your brakes are leaking fluid.
- Your brakes feel spongy or soft when you use them.
- You smell a burning noise while driving, which is a symptom of an overheated brake or clutch.
- When driving, your car is pulling to one side of the road, which can indicate a damaged brake hose or caliper.
- If you are pulling to one side of the road while driving, this could a damaged brake hose or caliper.
- If your vehicle bounces up and down when you stop shortly, you might be surprised to know that this is not a sign of failing brakes, but instead, failing shocks. Either way if you are experiencing a bouncy ride, turn to the team at I-70 Auto Service.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it is time to contact the technicians at I-70 Auto Service for an inspection. With us, safety is always a top priority, and we won’t cut any corners when it comes to the safety and security of your vehicle. Schedule an appointment today.