Kansas City Brake fluid Service "Flush"
To optimize your vehicle's performance, a brake fluid service or a flush of your car's brake fluids is a must. The team, at I-70 Auto Service, strongly recommends adhering to your car's factory recommended schedule. If you are unsure about this schedule, our auto mechanics will carefully inspect your vehicle and develop a schedule specific to the make and model of your vehicle. We are proud to have been providing exceptional car repair and maintenance service to Kansas City residents since 1976.
How does the I-70 Auto Service team know when your brake fluid needs to be flushed? When you bring your vehicle to us for brake fluid service, we test the brake fluid for moisture and copper. Brake fluid has a natural tendency to absorb moisture, and when this moisture content reaches a certain level, the brake fluid is no longer able to function properly in the brake hydraulic systems. We also test for copper that gets into the brake fluid from the brake lines. When your brake fluid shows a high level of copper, this means that the corrosion inhibitors in the fluid are depleted. All in all, a brake fluid flush will help your brakes function like they are supposed to, and you'll be glad you took care of your brakes when you are faced with that split-second accident-avoidance situation on the road.
We understand that auto repair can be a quite a hassle. This is where we come in. We want to take the hassle out of car repair. When you schedule an appointment for a brake fluid service or a flush, you can expect the following:
- We offer our auto repair clients a 24 month or 24,000 miles NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty.
- We use only the best and most reliable parts in the car repair industry.
- Our auto mechanics are ASE certified.
- Our team uses only the latest and highest-quality technology and equipment.
- We are a family-owned business.
- Free pickup and drop off service.
- Convenient shuttle.
- Clean and comfortable waiting room.
- Our heart is always behind our work.
- We have been serving Kansas City residents since 1976.
I-70 Auto Service has been in our family for over 40 years. We strive always to do right by our clients. Contact us to schedule an appointment for a brake fluid service, or a flush today. Conveniently located in Kansas City, our auto mechanic team looks forward to taking care of you and your vehicles.