Warranty service was once something that often required a trip to the dealership. Today, however, there are laws that make it acceptable to bring your vehicle’s warranty needs to any mechanic that meets certain criteria. For drivers, this means freedom. The freedom to continue bringing your car, truck, van or SUV to the auto shop you trust. I-70 Auto Service has over 40 years providing vehicle owners with trusted service. There’s nothing like having confidence in the person working on your car. Our expert team can get warranty work done to factory specifications, and we stand behind our work. So, why should you choose I-70 for your warranty service?
- We use Factory Parts in All Warranty Work
- Warranty Services Keep You and Your Family Safe
- All of Our Technicians are ASE Certified
- I-70 is Your Locally Owned NAPA AutoCare Center
- Our Warranty is Good Nationwide (13,000 NAPA Locations)
- 36 months/36,000 miles Nationwide Warranty on Parts & Labor
“The ultimate trust I have in Joe has to do with my wife, daughter and elderly mother. I trust Joe to identify and fix problems with the vehicles my wife, daughter and mother drive.”