At I-70 Auto Service, we do our best to ensure your vehicle is reliable, dependable, and practically invincible. However, without proper preventative maintenance, we see vehicles being brought into our shop, afflicted with the same problems. Here are the issues we commonly see on family cars that are driven locally:
- Worn Brake Pads: Brakes wear down naturally over time, which is why preventative maintenance is a must, especially before you are faced with an expensive or dangerous problem.
- Alignment: If your tires are wearing unevenly, or you feel a vibration in your steering wheel, you may need an alignment.
- Radiator Leaks: Corrosion is usually the culprit if your coolant is leaking. A leaky radiator can lead to your vehicle overheating or even a fire within your engine.
- Malfunctioning Sensors: Modern cars are equipped with an array of high-tech sensors, and even though they have tons of benefits, they also have their downfalls, like when they malfunction.
- Transmission: You can think of your transmission as a gearbox, converting the power generated by the engine into torque that the wheels can use. This is easily the most complicated piece of machinery in your vehicle. Many of our customers struggle with transmission issues.
- Lights: It could be a bad connection or a burnt bulb, we see lots of our clients dealing headlights, brake signals, and brake lights that just aren’t working.
- Dead Battery: There is a multitude of reasons why your battery isn’t working -- a hot summer day or accidentally leaving your lights on. Either way, we see many Kansas City families dealing with this problem. Fortunately, our service is fast and effective, and you will be back on the road in no time.
With the power of preventative maintenance, we can keep your car running in tip-top shape so that you can avoid the problems discussed above. Bring your vehicle to our shop, and we will get right to work. Schedule an appointment today.