Back-to-school season is upon us. Soon, our days will be filled with busy mornings and afternoons, packed with afterschool activities. You might even be sending your child off to college, away from our hometown of Kansas City. Either way, from grade school to college, your car needs to be working in top condition. During this busy month, we rely on our car. Imagine during a busy morning driving your children to school in Prairie Village, your car breaks down. You are driving your child to college, your car is completely packed, and you feel your car slowly to stop. As you can see, it is imperative that your car is working tip-top shape.
How exactly can you prepare your car for the month ahead? You can get prepared by following these easy guidelines:
- Do not forget about basic maintenance. Preventative maintenance goes a long way in the auto industry. Often, our team can catch problems before they even happen.
- Get acquainted with the owner’s manual. If you do this, you can begin to know your car inside and out.
- Keep an eye on your car’s dashboard. Our car often alerts us to current and future issues.
- Keep a first-aid kit in your car. We believe this is an absolute must.
- Try your best to stay organized. The car’s of both a college student and a family are prone to get very messy. We recommend keeping everything organized, or at least, in an organized chaos.
At the end of the day, you need your car when school starts. How else would be able to carpool your child and their friends to Arrowhead Stadium, or drop your child off at school in Prairie Village? Before your child is back in school, we recommend bringing it to I-70 Auto Service for a courtesy inspection. You are welcome to take advantage of our online specials, which are $25 off repairs for all customers, or for new customers choose the $24.95 special for synthetic blend oil change. Just be sure to mention which special offer you want to use when scheduling your auto service appointment.