When it comes to the safety of you, your family, and your vehicle, your brakes are something you don’t want to mess with. Your brake system is practically synonymous with safety, so if you are experiencing any of these warning signs, contact the team of technicians at I-70 Auto Service in Kansas City right away.
If you can answer yes any of these questions, your brake’s health may be in jeopardy:
- Has your brake light been flashing on your dashboard?
- Do you hear squealing, squeaking, or grinding noises originating from your brakes?
- When you brake, do you feel wobbling, vibrating, or scraping?
- Are your brakes leaking any fluid?
- When you step on the brakes, does the pedal feel spongy or soft?
- Is your vehicle pulling to one side when braking?
- Are you smelling something burning?
- Does your vehicle bounce up and down when you stop short?
You don’t need to answer yes to all of these questions for it to mean that you need to schedule an appointment at I-70 Auto Service for an inspection. We care about the safety and security of your vehicle, and we want you to have peace of mind about the condition of your car, brakes included.
Bring your car into I-70 Auto Service for an inspection today, and we will make sure your brakes are performing tip-top shape. We don’t cut any corners when it comes to auto repair, and your visit to our shop won’t be any different. For a facility that is on your side 100%, I-70 Auto Service is your best choice.