SUSPENSION SHOCKS AND STRUTS
Suspension, shocks and struts are not intended to last forever since they take a lot of the force when driving over bad road conditions. Depending on driving conditions, some of the suspension’s components are recommended for inspection around 20 to 25,000 miles. Others, like the shocks, for example, usually last upwards of 50,000 miles. For these varying reasons, it’s best to have regular maintenance checks along the way. That way you’re less likley to have a suspension part break at the wrong time and possibly lead to harder and more expensive repair. I-70 Auto Service is the best choice in the area for everything related to suspension, shocks and struts. What makes I-70 the right shop for you?
- Smooth Rides Mean Less Wear & Tear on Other Parts
- All of Our Technicians are ASE Certified
- I-70 is Your Locally Owned NAPA AutoCare Center
- Our Warranty is Good Nationwide (13,000 NAPA Locations)
- 36 months/36,000 miles Nationwide Warranty on Parts & Labor
“The ultimate trust I have in Joe has to do with my wife, daughter and elderly mother. I trust Joe to identify and fix problems with the vehicles my wife, daughter and mother drive.”