BELTS AND HOSES
To get it's job done, your car depends heavily on rubber belts and hoses. If you look under your hood, there are a lot of different fluid lines, hoses, belts and wires. The unfortunate truth is they don't last. Each belt or hose has a different life expectancy, but as a general rule, rubber parts break down over time. If a hose is the problem, it may develop a hole or burst outright. Fluid leaks in a vehicle can damage the parts that depend on whatever fluid is now lost. If the problem is a belt, depending on which belt, it can lead to major engine trouble if it breaks. Don't take chances, come to I-70 Auto Service and have our team replace any faulty or questionable belt or hose before it ends up costing you a lot more.
- We can Replace Most Belts/Hoses Same Day
- A Replacement Now can Save You Lots Later
- All of Our Technicians are ASE Certified
- I-70 is Your Locally Owned NAPA AutoCare Center
- Our Warranty is Good Nationwide (13,000 NAPA Locations)
- 36 months/36,000 miles Nationwide Warranty on Parts & Labor
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
"The ultimate trust I have in Joe has to do with my wife, daughter and elderly mother. I trust Joe to identify and fix problems with the vehicles my wife, daughter and mother drive."