Kansas City MINI Service and Repair
The MINI is an innovative and fun car, instantly recognizable by its boxy shape. Even though this iconic car brand may seem invincible, it does require routine service and repair. I-70 Auto Service is one of the most dependable car repair shops in Kansas City, and we love working on Mini Coopers. Our auto mechanics dedicate themselves to going the extra mile for our clients. If your Mini Cooper needs repair and preventive maintenance service, we invite you to see us at I-70 Auto Service.
MINI owners will be delighted to know that I-70 Auto Service recently purchased new Original Equipment scanning tools for Mini Coopers. This means we have the factory diagnostic equipment your MINI requires, and you are no longer obligated to drive all the way to the dealership to get high-quality service for your Mini Cooper. Plus, we have added Michael to our team of ASE-Certified Technicians, and he has extensive factory training in MINI service. There is no diagnostic issue your Mini Cooper can develop that I-70 Auto Service cannot handle.
If you find it challenging to find a reliable auto repair shop who will take great care of your MINI, our team wants to earn your trust. We sincerely care for our clients. Here are a few examples of the customer service our family-owned shop has provided for over 40 years:
- We offer our clients a 36-month or 36,000-miles NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty.
- We use only the best and most dependable parts in the auto repair industry.
- Our auto mechanics are trained.
- Our team uses the latest technology and equipment for Mini Cooper diagnostics, service, and repair
- Our family-owned and operated business has served generations of Kansas City residents since 1976.
- Free pickup and drop off service.
- Convenient shuttle service.
- A clean and comfortable waiting room, complete with all the amenities.
- We are passionate about our work and love serving our customers.
If you live or work in Kansas City and your Mini Cooper need attention, we invite you to try I-70 Auto Service. Call us if you have specific questions about your Mini Cooper, or contact us to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to seeing you soon.