Kansas City Lexus Repair and Service
Lexus is the luxury brand of Toyota, and Lexus owners love their vehicles. These refined vehicles require a delicate touch, however, when they need auto repair, oil changes, timing belt replacement, and major service. Fortunately, our team has years of experience servicing, repairing, and maintaining these cars. Our team uses high-quality tools and equipment to service your Lexus.
We provide service to Lexus owners throughout Kansas City. Many people from all over the Kansas City Metro Area drive past other auto repair shops to get to I-70 Auto Service for Lexus repair. We are located near downtown, Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman Stadium. We are striking distance from 39th Street, Crossroads, The Plaza, Midtown, and surrounding cities like Leawood, Overland Park, and Lenexa.
If you're curious about what our customers have to say about I-70 Auto Service, here is a recent 5-star review:
"Hail to I-70 auto for being honest and having a great staff. These guys here are always looking to do what's right and better the company as a whole which means honestly, passion, loyalty. The minute I walked in I felt I was at the right place for ALL my car needs. Honest from the start. I highly recommend the service they have to offer including the pickup service they offer so you don't miss a beat. The only wrong I can see with I-70 Auto is that they have no Pittsburgh Steelers signage... Maybe I can get the answer to that the next time I visit them." -- Tim Graham
We always go the extra mile for our clients. Here are a few examples of how we do so:
- Our waiting room is clean, comfortable, and includes all the amenities.
- Our team offers pickup and drop off service, free of charge.
- Our technicians try to service your vehicle within the same day.
- We offer our Lexus owners a 36 month or 36,000 miles NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty.
- We are also environmentally friendly. Our team heats the shop with waste products, and we continually use recycled materials.
- We have Trained Technicians.
- We use only the latest and most advanced equipment and tools.
Call us if you have specific questions about your Lexus, or contact us to schedule your appointment today. The I-70 Auto Service team looks forward to taking care of you and your Lexus vehicles.