You may be wondering what ASA membership is. ASA stands for Automotive Service Association. It is an association for auto repair shops to join. However, in order to join, auto repair shops must stand by a code of ethics. I-70 Auto Service is proud to be a part of the ASA and stand by their code of ethics and values.
When you visit an ASA certified auto repair, like I-70 Auto Service, you can expect to receive the following service:
- ASA certified shops are expected to be attentive to each and every one of their customers. The team at I-70 Auto Service strives to provide honest and thorough service to each and every one of our customers.
- All repairs and services are backed by years of experience. In fact, 94% of businesses, including our auto repair shop, are family owned and operated.
- We strongly adhere to ASA’s code of ethics, which includes performing high quality repair at an affordable price and having a sense of obligation for each customer.
- ASA certified shops, including ours, must stay up to date with advancements in technology, so we provide accurate diagnosis and repairs to our clients.
- By belonging to the ASA, we have access to tons of information and education, regarding both the technical and management side of the auto industry.
It is a great honor to be apart of an organization like the ASA. In order for us to be apart of something so esteemed, I-70 Auto Service has to meet several standards. With our passion and dedication to honest, thorough, and affordable auto service, we believe we exceed the ASA’s standards. If you want an auto repair shop that consistently delivers fair and efficient auto service, we invite you to see us at I-70 Auto Service at 3111 Stadium Drive, Kansas City, MO, 64128.