I-70 Auto Service has earned the reputation as being the leading automotive repair facility in Kansas City. For over 40 years, we have been providing fair and thorough service to vehicle owners throughout Downtown Kansas City, Midtown, and Westside. Since our opening, our family-owned and operated auto repair shop has been providing honest and reliable service to each customer. From the moment you walk through the door, we are working hard to earn your trust.
Our team of auto mechanics strives to keep your vehicle in optimal condition. Our technicians are ASE certified, experienced and educated. We prefer to spot a problem before it begins, but if something does go wrong, we will quickly and efficiently resolve the issue. At our facility, we use a combination of state-of-the-art diagnostics and traditional, family orientated customer service.
We provide automotive repair throughout Kansas City. Our auto repair facility is in downtown Kansas, near both Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman Stadium. We are also close to 39th Street, Crossroads, The Plaza, Midtown, and surrounding cities like Leawood, Overland Park, and Lenexa. Many people from all over the Kansas City Metro Area drive past at least 15 auto repair shops to get to I-70 Auto Service. Here are a few reasons why:
- We are devoted to earning the trust of our clients.
- Our team will pickup and deliver your vehicle to your front door, free of charge. You will not even have to leave the comfort of your home or office. Your busy day will remain completely uninterrupted.
- Need a loaner vehicle or shuttle? We offer both uses of a loaner vehicle and our shuttle, completely free.
- You will see our tools and equipment at the dealership. Our materials are of the highest-quality.
- Our technicians are educated, efficient, and ASE certified.
- We can do it all. From remanufacturing your car’s engine to an oil change, we got you covered.
- All our work is backed up with a 24,000 mile or 24-month warranty.
I-70 Auto Service wants to ensure our clients leave completely satisfied with our automotive repair. From oil changes to computer programming, there is no problem we cannot handle. Call us if you have specific questions about your car, or contact us to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to seeing you and your car in our centrally located Kansas City auto repair facility.